[IAEP] [UKids] SugarCamp Paris #3 - First schedule version is online - you will love your trip to Paris

Christoph Derndorfer e0425826 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Mar 10 13:44:40 EDT 2014

Hi Lionel,

quick question:

Has someone already started a page to share arrival dates, accomodation
options (always great to have a bunch of us together in the same
hostel/hotel, ideally with watering holes close by) like we had in 2011:
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/User:Bzg/SugarCamp

If not I'll start one because with only 4 1/2 weeks to go I - and I guess
others here as well - should really start looking into accomodation
options, etc. :-)

Cheers,
Christoph

On Sat, Mar 8, 2014 at 4:42 PM, Lionel Laské <lionel at olpc-france.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm please to announce that a first version of the SugarCamp #3 Paris
> schedule is online here: http://olpc-france.org/sugarcamp/index.en.html
>
> We've got place for others session, plus we've got room to handle multiple
> sessions at the same time. So do not hesitate to suggest other contents.
>
> For logistics issues (entrance, food, ...) please register on the amiendo
> website [1] if you plan to attend to the event, even partially.
> We've got a place for a pre-event on Friday 11th April and for a
> post-event on Monday 14th April so let us know if you're interested to hack
> before/after the event.
>
> We look forward to see lot of you in Paris. The sun is already there.
>
> Best regards from France.
>
>                 Lionel.
>

> [1] http://fr.amiando.com/sugarcamp3.html
>
>  --