[IAEP] SugarCamp Paris #3 - First schedule version is online - you will love your trip to Paris

Lionel Laské lionel at olpc-france.org
Sat Mar 8 10:42:51 EST 2014

Hi all,

I'm please to announce that a first version of the SugarCamp #3 Paris
schedule is online here: http://olpc-france.org/sugarcamp/index.en.html

We've got place for others session, plus we've got room to handle multiple
sessions at the same time. So do not hesitate to suggest other contents.

For logistics issues (entrance, food, ...) please register on the amiendo
website [1] if you plan to attend to the event, even partially.
We've got a place for a pre-event on Friday 11th April and for a post-event
on Monday 14th April so let us know if you're interested to hack
before/after the event.

We look forward to see lot of you in Paris. The sun is already there.

Best regards from France.

                Lionel.

[1] http://fr.amiando.com/sugarcamp3.html