[IAEP] Parental controls

Ryan Cunningham rvskmbrly3 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 14:54:01 EST 2014

One of the links I previously provided is now broken.

I am providing two more:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5bsuvql16fgdaq2/Photo%20Jan%2020%2C%2011%2047%2019%20AM.jpg
* The main screen, with a 'Click to make changes' button added

https://www.dropbox.com/s/i8acfh0k34kijss/Photo%20Jan%2020%2C%2011%2048%2002%20AM.jpg
* A screen that appears when a child attempts to access an Internet site when his parents have disabled Internet use

Sent from my iPad

> On Jan 20, 2014, at 10:07 AM, Ryan Cunningham <rvskmbrly3 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I have to provide Dropbox links (the message I originally sent was bigger than 256 KB).
>
> Here they are:
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/zd2dfj8lj379irq/Photo%20Jan%2020%2C%206%2048%2007%20AM.jpg
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/ux5hokip9pdulev/Photo%20Jan%2020%2C%206%2028%2029%20AM.jpg
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/6mqdvyf9k06uzje/Photo%20Jan%2020%2C%206%2046%2007%20AM.jpg
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/ovm424c0ghl6dum/Photo%20Jan%2020%2C%207%2041%2016%20AM.jpg
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/zceyg2g7zzyqfwh/Photo%20Jan%2020%2C%206%2040%2053%20AM.jpg
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/jqkcgo5pxifop4b/Photo%20Jan%2020%2C%206%2041%2024%20AM.jpg
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/y0w55tow72ivzwz/Photo%20Jan%2020%2C%206%2042%2006%20AM.jpg
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
>> On Jan 20, 2014, at 7:48 AM, Ryan Cunningham <rvskmbrly3 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I am providing a revised version of the "activity disabled" mock-up, with a "Stop" button added.
>>
>> https://www.dropbox.com/s/ovm424c0ghl6dum/Photo%20Jan%2020%2C%207%2041%2016%20AM.jpg
>>
>> Sent from my iPad
>>
>>> On Jan 20, 2014, at 7:35 AM, Ryan Cunningham <rvskmbrly3 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> And, checking "From command line" when "Usage of Internet functions" is already checked shall disable Internet usage from Sugar as well, by sending the core network interfaces down.
>>>
>>> Sent from my iPad

(This alert strip appears when the Browse activity is /launched/.)