[IAEP] Google Code In 2013

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 11:09:42 EST 2013

The task list in the wiki was just a place to gather ideas. The
official task list is maintained in the GCI website [1]. As the admin,
I can add new tasks at any time, so just send me email or find me on
IRC.

When a student "claims" a task, you will get email if you are a mentor
for that task. Then you accept their claim, following the link in the
email.

Once they have completed the task (or think they have), you'll get
another email. You can either approve their work or ask them to do
more work. (It is rare that a task is completed in one iteration.)

This cycle continues for 7 weeks.

Again, we can keep adding tasks, so please make suggestions, even if
you cannot be a mentor for the task.

regards.

-walter

[1] https://google-melange.appspot.com/gci/dashboard/google/gci2013#all_org_tasks