[IAEP] How can I get Camera to work on XO? Also how to access USB

Mike Lee curiouslee at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 12:01:31 EDT 2013

1. Use the Record Activity on the home screen. Scratch can also access the camera in the costumes tab.

2. You can download .xo activity files from Sugarlabs.org to a USB drive. Insert the drive in the XO and view that volume in the Journal. Clicking once on the app icon will install the app and launch it. Make sure there aren't many files in your USB drive as the Sugar Journal does not list files by folder. Everything is flattened in one long list.

Hopefully someone can answer your other questions.

Mike

Sent from my iPhone