[IAEP] XO-4 Questions After Viewing CES video

John Watlington wad at laptop.org
Fri Jan 11 00:19:05 EST 2013

Caryl,
   My apologies, I thought you were talking about this afternoon's video,
not that one.   Yes that is the XO-4 (although with a clear bottom unit).

I believe Mike pegged the Sesame Street answer.

We are getting the Sugar for the XO-4 from Sugarlabs, and I don't
think they've made any startling changes to the Journal.   This is just
a new spin on it.   I don't know how to delete an entry from the Journal,
do you ?

Cheers,
wad