[IAEP] [support-gang] Questions about the new XO Tablet and Software

Mike Lee curiouslee at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 02:06:19 EST 2013

>From what I saw, the XO Tablet product is a commendable effort.

All great questions though. It seems like a community maintained FAQ page
on the Sugar Labs wiki based on these questions would be useful.

Almost all of these questions can be answered by purchasing a sample of the
product to examine the included documentation and terms of service. A savvy
Android hacker could root the device and determine a great deal about how
the custom shell/skin is architected.

The web site at http://xo-learning.org/ just launched and is a bare bones
brochure site. I hope we'll see terms of service, support forums,
professional services (if any) etc. there.

Mike