[IAEP] [support-gang] Questions about the new XO Tablet and Software

Bastien bzg at laptop.org
Wed Jan 9 01:49:17 EST 2013

Hi folks,

Caryl Bigenho <caryl at laptop.org> writes:

> Wow… that is just a start!

A *very* good start, I would say.

> I'm sure many of you will have similar
> questions, and it is also very likely that some of you know some of
> the answers. If they aren't still considered "top secret," can you
> share them with us?

I have no answer myself, but I've been very puzzled by this
announcement too.

I hope OLPC does acknowledge the importance of the volunteers
and the importance of answering these questions to them.  And
yes, doing it before the volunteers read stuff in the press
would be ideal too.

Have a good day and a happy hacking year!

--
 Bastien