[IAEP] Raspberry PI

Ron Feigenblatt docdtv at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 19:49:06 EST 2013

Hello,

First, a short detour of interest to all the friends of Sugar Labs
(SL). Applying the "5 Whys":

Now and then, I have participated in OLPC and SL ever since the former
effort debuted, but today is the very first time I have looked at this
IAEP Mailing List. Why? Likely because when I discovered
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/index.php?title=Education_Team , the lack of
activity there led to the impression that, curiously, few people at SL
cared about the education angle! (You can find several of my remarks
embedded there long ago.)

Lesson 1: It would be good if the Education Team page prominently
linked to http://lists.sugarlabs.org/listinfo/iaep and thus, I have
just made that happen.

Lesson 2: Might the Wikimaster (or helper) examine other Wiki pages,
trying to discover ones which also give a false impression of topical
inactivity, and correct same?

Thus, nearly all my previous interaction with SL has been via the
Marketing Team. Because the Raspberry Pi has recently come up here, I
would direct those interested in the RPi to a lengthy post I made
about it (and other platforms) in July 2011 on the Marketing mailing
list at http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/marketing/2011-July/003307.html

As time allows, I expect I will find reviewing the IAEP ML archives
interesting. emocleW!

Ron