[IAEP] XO robotics

Dr. Gerald Ardito gerald.ardito at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 11:40:42 EDT 2012

Tony,

I have seen pictures of the Butia with the XO driving the vehicle. I
am having trouble with the Spanish.
I have been playing with the TI Launchpad as a potential robot
"brain." Walter had offered making some plugins for Turtle Art for
this potentially.
I am also wanting to play with the XO and Arduino as well.
I will share any progress.

Gerald