[IAEP] evolution or revolution? .....android+sugar+doors => oui?

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Thu Sep 13 11:31:30 EDT 2012

Thanks Scott,

Can you think about explaining this in person in San Francisco anytime
Oct 19-24 during our 2 OLPC/Sugar events there?

     http://olpcSF.org/summit  <<< EARLY DRAFT SCHEDULE POSTED (Oct 19-21)
     http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugarcamp_SF_2012  <<< 30 PRELIMINARY
RSVP'S SO FAR (Oct 22-24)

Official registration to both events expected to open in the coming week
-- please submit final proposals for sessions now!

     http://olpcSF.org/submit-proposal-2012

--
Help kids everywhere map their world, at http://olpcMAP.net !