[IAEP] activities (games) recommended age

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 28 16:43:26 EST 2012

Hi Pedro,
Maybe I can help you narrow it down. But, first I will need to know a little bit about your proposed research project.
Will you be working with your own students or others? Will you be both teacher and investigator? What is the age/grade and grade of the students who will be using Sugar? What does your research design look like?  Do you plan to do a survey, pre-test/post-test with control and experimental groups, a combination of both or something else? Will you be using XOs or SOAS (Sugar On A Stick)? Will students have access to Sugar outside the classroom?What subjects do you plan to concentrate on?
Caryl Bigenho