[IAEP] [fonc] Barbarians at the gate! (Project Nell)

Jameson Quinn jameson.quinn at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 18:02:36 EDT 2012

If you're going to base it on Javascript, at least make it
Coffeescript-like. I also agree that some basic parallelism primitives
would be great; it is probably possible to build these into a
Coffeescript-like dialect using JS under the hood (though they'd probably
optimize even better if you could implement them natively instead of in
JS).