[IAEP] Etoys or Scratch?

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 5 22:54:20 EST 2012

Hi Steve,
Thanks so much for your thoughtful and very thorough answer.  If this project happens, which is still not sure, it sounds like Scratch would be the way to go.  Localization would be a lot easier in Etoys, from what you have described, but getting the initial product completed in English for starters (and maybe Spanish done in parallel with it) would probably work best in Scratch.  If we do decide to go with Etoys though, we will surely take you up on your kind offer of assistance.
Caryl