[IAEP] play dvds

Ken Hargesheimer minifarms at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 15:10:58 EST 2012

I leave for Indonesia on the 15 Mar to teach organic, no-till farming.
 This is my 21st country to live in or visit. I average more than one trip
per year.   I work with subsistence farmers.  Billions of people need the
educational video dvds and the data dvds that I have and that thousands of
others have.  Most cannot access the internet or can't afford the cost.  I
mail thousands of DVDs each year to developing countries.

I thought that if they could be played on the  OX, it would open up a new
use for DVDs   I burn and print them and they cost me about 35¢ to do that.
There are hundreds, if not thousands, of children's dvds available.

ken Hargesheimer