[IAEP] [OLPC library] OLPC/Sugar Doc Sprint Apr 6-10 @ OLPC HQ in Boston

Tracy Richardson tracy at laptop.org.au
Wed Feb 8 18:37:26 EST 2012

Australia will make an effort to be there remotely. I'm likely running a
workshop at the beginning of April, so I may not be able to attend the
whole sprint. However, we'll contribute in any way we possibly can.
Hopefully by then we will have revised a fair amount of our own
documentation as we need it ready to release the new Australian build, so
we can certainly send that along. We may also have a bunch of lesson plans
that could be rewritten/ worked on for an international audience.

I'm not sure what activities are a priority internationally, but apart
from the core that is mentioned on the Wiki, our teachers use the
following activities a fair amount and might therefore benefit from
documentation:
- Tuxpaint
- Memorize
- Labyrinth