[IAEP] [Olpc-open] Healthcare - Potential Opportunity

Steve Thomas sthomas1 at gosargon.com
Tue Dec 18 00:31:15 EST 2012

Alan,

If you have the materials (images, test, knowledge, etc.) I would be happy
to work with you to create some materials in Etoys that could help educate
folks about the eye and more importantly detect vision problems and provide
suggestions and resources on how to deal with them.  If you send me some
materials I can put something together in Etoys fairly quickly.  It would
be available to all OLPC XO's and because its Etoys, it can also run on
Windows, Mac and Linux (with no code changes).  If it works for both of us,
we could put together some quick prototypes to help build a "more robust
case".

Stephen