[IAEP] Ideas for Video Training in Middle and High School

Nate Gargiulo ngargiu at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 4 17:04:09 EST 2012

Good Afternoon,

I have never sent a message through here, but I greatly enjoy reading all of the comments and ideas shared and I learn quite a lot. I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for software using video to provide job training to Middle and High School students? I am looking to help take job readiness training done on one school site and help it be streamed live to multiple school sites along with being archived. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Nate Gargiulo