[IAEP] Sugarized binaries? was Re: users doing python in XOs

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 13:37:27 EST 2012

Hi Yama,

what you outline in #1 is generally doable. Just a bit of elbow grease
to put the files in the Sugarized "activity" and have a wrapper to set
the appropriate *PATH variables.

#2 is generally not doable. As you say, there may be a way to do
without superuser privs...

You just have to find someone both motivated and skilled to get you
through with #1 and investigate #2. Both are very specific to the
program at hand, so can't give you precise advise.

cheers,