[IAEP] [support-gang] <OLPC

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Mon Dec 3 00:52:38 EST 2012

Hi,

You are probably right. This proposal, however, addresses the existing
XO laptop and rather immediate needs. Specifically, the record of
student activity in Sugar is the Journal.

I forgot one point. When a different child uses the laptop, they should
go to the XO icon where their name will appear as a tab. Click on the
tab changes the environment to make them 'user of record'. Trying to use
a 'screensaver login' approach is probably overkill.

Tony