[IAEP] [support-gang] Ready to Test: TamTamMini chapter for the Manual Refresh

Holt holt at laptop.org
Sat Apr 7 08:21:34 EDT 2012

Heroic work Caryl & Cherry, working into the night, I hope everyone can
study this model chapter !  This will be perfect in helping us finalize
the Chapter Style Guide Christoph & Seth are fiing up here:
http://j.mp/xomanual#Style_Guide

PS I've fixed a couple unclickable links below ;)  As new contributors
continue to grow here Saturday (get involved at http://j.mp/xomanual !)
don't forget to BRING LUNCH OFFERINGS + JACKET + HAT TODAY 1PM for
Mako's **amazing** Japanese Blossom Fest on the Charles River
<http://wiki.mako.cc/Ohanami> (blocks away @ MIT, our bust-out urban
garden adventure at last!)

--
Help kids everywhere map their world, at http://olpcMAP.net !