[IAEP] FW: [Olpc-uruguay] Carita triste

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 9 22:30:12 EDT 2011

Hi Folks,
Can one of our many solutions that were discussed in the past few days about incorrect dates help these folks in Uruguay?  I'll translate the note below and if one of you knows the answer, but not how to tell them in Spanish, write it in English and I'll translate it and send it on. Note: these are all XO-1s and are probably secure.
Caryl
P.D. Alan, he mandado su nota a los grupos que han tenido una discusíon sobre este mismo problema en la semana pasada.

Translation:Hello!
This could be a question that seems to be "forgotten" .. put...
If an XO shows the "sad face" because it has the "incorrect hour"
Is there a way to fix it without sending it in for repairs?
Cheers
Alan