[IAEP] Conditions for the usage of XO logo?

Sebastian Silva sebastian at somosazucar.org
Mon Oct 17 13:28:42 EDT 2011

No need to panic!

We can and use the logo [in the Sugar interface].

I was wondering if we can modify it and distribute modified versions of it
like we did before (maybe we shouldn't have?):
<http://olpcpuno.blogspot.com/2011/02/sugarcamp-en-puno.html>http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-YiUXPBnnFuE/TiGHPTeCl8I/AAAAAAAAABQ/rVP_tErHWqk/s1600/sugar2010.JPG

I was unaware that we couldn't use in promotion.
Regards,
Sebastian