[IAEP] Conditions for the usage of XO logo?

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 04:34:30 EDT 2011

Yes, that's correct, OLPC prefers we not use the XO logo in our
marketing materials without a co-branding or licensing agreement, see:

http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/iaep/2008-December/003059.html

Robert Fadel should be able to answer our questions for OLPC.

Trademarks are our friends for raising awareness of Sugar.

Sean