[IAEP] Abacus suggestions

Alan Jhonn Aguiar Schwyn alanjas at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 9 15:14:40 EDT 2011

Hi,
The touch scrren allows manipulate the abacus activity like an real abacus...
And when you have some practice with your fingers.. you can will be more quick than a calculator! I see the Japanesse children make it with incredible speed!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj7XbnYrIk0&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwY9oazPqGg&feature=related

Regards
Alan