[IAEP] Teaching with computers / Enseniando con Computadoras

David Van Assche dvanassche at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 09:24:43 EST 2011

My take is simple... sugar should be sold and marketed as a product (like
apple) but run as a project (apache, mozilla, launchpad, etc) surely, there
must be a middle ground. We can learn from all software, and there is no
reason to have to set limits and this point in time?  OR are there? In
which case, I'd like to know what they are in clear simple terms so we can
move towards that? If not, we just have to wait and continue what we are
doing...

kind regards,
David Van Assche