[IAEP] Sugar Digest 2011-11-19

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 08:48:15 EST 2011

More strings will be coming soon.  Our Quechua team also included some
remote contributors from Boliviia.  As I explained to our teams,
localization sprints are great start, but now we start running the
ultra-marathon.  :-)

SugarCamp Lima was incredibly productive (in more ways than just
translations, although those are obviously near to my heart).  The
efforts will continue well beyond this time and they will be so much
more successful because of the wonderful shared experiences at
EscueLab.

We have been so busy working together that we have not communicated
enough with the broader community all that has been accomplished.  We
will fix that in the days to come as the seeds planted grow and bear
fruit.

cjl