[IAEP] English commented video tutorials about DrGeo features

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire.fernandes at edu.ge.ch
Sat Nov 12 04:34:50 EST 2011

Hello,

I start now to record English commented video tutorials on DrGeo
features. Be nice with me, English is not my native language.
http://blog.ofset.org/hilaire/index.php?post/2011/11/12/English-video-tutorial

The first videos in English are about Property tool, the new lock
feature and macro-construction.

In the video channel, the other video are still in French of course.

I will keep you informed when there are new videos.

Oh, by the way, if some of you love to produce video tutorials, you are
welcome to add it in the DrGeo group in Dailymotion,

Bye

Hilaire

--
Education 0.2 -- http://blog.ofset.org/hilaire