[IAEP] Questions to SLOB candidates

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-reply-to-2011-4 at silbe.org
Mon Nov 7 06:21:15 EST 2011

Dear SLOB candidates,

I've read your announcements with interest. They all explain well
where you're coming from and "who" you are. What I'm missing, however,
is what you want to *do* during your election period.

I'm aware that the SLOB isn't supposed to do much (and agree on this
philosophy), but even within that framework there are possible nuances
that could guide me as to who to vote. Right now I only see a set of
long-term, active contributors, *each* of which I trust to have the best
interests of Sugar Labs at heart.

What do you see as current issues of Sugar Labs and what are you going
to do to solve them? (For some issues, "staying out of the way" might be
a valid answer).

What else would you consider a good reason for me to vote you?

Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/
http://www.infra-silbe.de/