[IAEP] Any olpc/Sugar/ICT4E people in Spain?

Christoph Derndorfer e0425826 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Mar 18 05:56:10 EDT 2011

Hi all,

as some of you might know I moved to Madrid about a month ago and will
be here at least until the end of May but possibly also until late summer.

Now I was wondering whether anyone here knows people working on
olpc/Sugar/ICT4E who are based here in Madrid or elsewhere in Spain?

I've looked around quite a bit but unfortunately didn't find anything
related to olpc/Sugar/ICT4E so far, plus similarly minded communities
(e.g. LUGs, hacker spaces, etc.) also seem to be quite rare around here.

Anyway, I'd appreciate any pointers, suggestions or contacts in this area.

Thanks,
Christoph

--
Christoph Derndorfer