[IAEP] Teacher feedback TamTam

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 18 01:32:42 EDT 2011

Hi Sean,

A couple of teachers in Uruguay have done some nice things with Tam Tam. They are included in the set of video taped sample lessons on Canal Ceibal.  The classes are in Spanish, but if you know anything about music, you will still be able to understand what is going on.

Here is a link to the index of their videos:

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Indice_de_videos_de_Clases_en_Canal_Ceibal

Check out lessons #04, 05, 33, 37, and 38.

If you have any classroom experience with any of the Tam Tam Activities, we would all love to hear about them.  I would especially like to hear about any success you may have had with a usb music keyboard.  So far, no one has reported success with this even though there is a photo buried somewhere on the wiki or in the photo stream that shows someone trying.

Caryl