[IAEP] Historian David McCullough endorses constructionism?

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 14:29:15 EDT 2011

Alan,

In the U.S. it is not so easy as saying the victors write the History.
 The South lost the civil war, but you'd never know it to hear them
talk.  FDR got the country out of the Great Depression and defeated
Germany, Japan and Italy, but that never happened either.  And Hitler
was a bleeding-heart liberal!

In the U.S. both winners and losers write History, and where you live
determines what you are taught.

James Simmons