[IAEP] Sugar doc on flossmanuals - question about chapter "Going beyond activities"

Rita Freudenberg rita at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Tue Jul 12 11:06:06 EDT 2011

Hi,

I'm currently translating the sugar manual into German and I'm at the chapter "Going beyond activities". I'm having problems understanding the second paragraph "Reading with Sugar".  This chapter refers to the Browse activity and then says to "click the books link, and then click encyclopedia, picture books, or dictionaries."

I don't see a "books"-link when I start the Browse activity. Am I using an old version? Is there any other Browse activity? It would be great if someone could tell me which activity the manual is referring to. Maybe the manual is outdated and needs to be reworked?

Thanks,
Rita