[IAEP] Fwd: Music education and textbooks

Valerie Taylor vtaylor at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 06:11:37 EDT 2011

Here is Laurie's reply to your questions...

Oak Hill is about 50 miles from Orlando and Daytona. There are
universities in both.
There are Spanish speaking teachers and volunteers in the community

I know there is lots of information in Spanish and independent of
Burns School's immediate need, I would like to facilitate collecting
that information and getting it translated into English in the wiki.