[IAEP] St. Vincent and the Grenadines

mokurai at earthtreasury.org mokurai at earthtreasury.org
Fri Jul 8 01:04:11 EDT 2011

Does anybody know what this announcement means? Did they merely put the
page up before it was ready?

http://education.gov.vc/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=125&Itemid=107

Intorduction [sic]

Welcome to the One Laptop Per Child (OLPC) Initiative of the Ministry of
Education, Government of St. Vincent and the Grenadines. We are pleased to
present you with important information to get you started in the
programme.

=====

There is a link for it on the main title bar of the site, indicating that
it is considered to be very important, but none of the subjects on the
page has a link, and neither a site search nor a more general Google
search turned up anything else.

--
Edward Mokurai
(默雷/धर्ममेघशब्दगर्ज/دھرممیگھشبدگر