[IAEP] Please review E-Book Enlightenment

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 11:29:31 EDT 2011

James,

I just wanted to thank you for the work you've been doing in the
documentation and content development field.  IMHO,. most impressive
is not what you've produced (although it is impressive), but that you
have carefully blazed (marked) the trail so that others might follow.
You get my "Lewis and Clark" award, if I had a Sacagewea dollar
around, I would send it to you.  :-)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacagawea_dollar

Warmest regards,