[IAEP] Blog XO Bolivia

Yamandu Ploskonka yamaplos at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 22:31:14 EST 2011

Today I learned about this self-started educational initiative in a home
for children in Santa Cruz, Bolivia.  I might be wrong, but that picture
on top looks like a Classmate running Sugar...

All in all these "underground" XO operations somehow help balance out
the official deployments that have reverted to jungle (following the
thread on how many XOs have been distributed - which, alas, is not at
all the same as how many are actually in use)

tiens, Luis, je crois que c'est toi qui m'a apris à visiter Framablog...