[IAEP] What kind of jack can you use for sensors?

Steve Thomas sthomas1 at gosargon.com
Wed Feb 16 19:52:43 EST 2011

I am working on a project where kids will measure tempature and humidity as
part of testing and designing solar stills.

What kind of jack do I need to connect to my sensors?
I assume I plug it into the microphone jack and that should work with the
Etoys World Stethescope.

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/iaep/attachments/20110216/c758b905/attachment.html>

More information about the IAEP mailing list