[IAEP] For Sugar Everywhere, Google-ize!

Christian Bryant christianabryant at linux.com
Wed Feb 16 15:26:58 EST 2011

I'm curious, is there a comprehensive requirements and/or design
document for Sugar against which the recommendation is measured?  I'd
be curious to see a "gap analysis" that supports the argument to not
use Python.  If nothing else, I'd vote for a solid wiki page that can
properly frame the idea, and the pros and cons.

Cheers.

- Christian Bryant

On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 12:19 PM, C. Scott Ananian <cscott at cscott.net> wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 2:28 PM, Martin Langhoff <martin.langhoff at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Sugar is starting to move forward again. We could focus or we could
>> Get Distracted!
>
> Well, you can pretend that the current course is not heading into a brick
> wall, or you can choose one or two new ideas and make them work.  What I'm
> arguing for is a new focus on progress, not an endless series of
> distractions (or endless series of inadequate bandaids).
>   --scott
> --
>                          ( http://cscott.net/ )

Cheers,