[IAEP] For Sugar Everywhere, Google-ize!

Christian Bryant christianabryant at linux.com
Wed Feb 16 15:26:58 EST 2011

I'm curious, is there a comprehensive requirements and/or design
document for Sugar against which the recommendation is measured?  I'd
be curious to see a "gap analysis" that supports the argument to not
use Python.  If nothing else, I'd vote for a solid wiki page that can
properly frame the idea, and the pros and cons.

- Christian Bryant