[IAEP] Material, ideas, slides to talk about Sugar?

Christoph Derndorfer e0425826 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Feb 7 22:05:58 EST 2011

Hi all,

I'm giving two presentations about OLPC in Switzerland later this week
and so I'm currently in the process of planning them as well as
(re-)designing the accompanying slides.

I realized that I'm not entirely happy about the part where I talk about
Sugar which essentially hasn't changed since mid-2008 (slides 35 to 42
in this slide-deck:
http://events.ccc.de/congress/2009/Fahrplan/attachments/1487_26c3_derndorfer.pdf)
Now I'm looking for suggestions on how to improve / revamp that section.

One of the two talks will be in front of an audience mainly consisting
of teachers and IT administrators from Swiss and German schools and
cantons. Hence I'm particularly interested in hearing what people who
have presented in front of such an education-focused crowd talked on
when it comes to Sugar.

Thanks in advance,
Christoph

--