[IAEP] Easter Egg Time

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 9 22:56:47 EST 2011

Hi All,
If you have an XO handy, here is something you might want to see.  Open the Moon Activity sometime around 6:10 AM PST (14:00 UT) and see what you find. If you are living west of the Rockies in the US, you probably can guess what it will be.  If not, you can also go to this website for a live feed of the event:
http://bit.ly/rSwGbe
You really need to be sure you know what the Moon Activity looks like normally.  You can see that before or after the Easter Egg makes its appearance.  I first saw this about a year ago.  I hope it still works!
Caryl