[IAEP] Sugar Digest 2011-12-01

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 16:38:26 EST 2011

Alan,

An Activity needs to be able to save to and restore from a Journal entry,
at a minimum.  If possible it should allow collaboration of multiple
users.  You cannot make a Flash game do this.  Running a Flash game or a
regular program with a Sugar Activity wrapper is like running MS-DOS
programs under Windows 3.1 using a PIF.  Either one may satisfy a
legitimate need, but it isn't something that should be recommended to
anyone.  The children who use Activities should get a consistent experience
from the Activities they use.

James Simmons