[IAEP] Current funding request status

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 13:32:43 EDT 2011

Thanks Mel, for those of us not used to "filing tickets" could you
point us to instructions for its use? Does an account need to be
opened?

Rather than "first come first served" I would suggest a budget policy.
Could you remind us where the revenues/disbursements balance sheet is?

I believe it would be worthwhile for expenses off the sheet (i.e. the
marketing expenses I and others cover personally) to be incorporated
on the revenue side. This approach would give a truer picture of our
expenses for budget planning and particularly the day we have more
than occasional revenue.

thanks

Sean