[IAEP] What's on SoaS?

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 24 14:05:51 EDT 2011

Hi Gary, Tom, and Peter,
Thanks for the lists and chart.  Now I can see why some of the favorites aren't included on SoaS... too many problems!  It would be nice, however, if you could get at least one of the Tam Tams to work... maybe Mini?  It would be the logical one because it doesn't require collaboration (at least not via wifi!), and is probably the simplest.
Another Activity I would like to suggest for inclusion is Gonzalo Odiard's Fototoon.  It seems to be a fairly straigntforward program and allows students to combine creative art and photo work with storytelling. Graphic "novels" are all the rage now!  Students would have to be able, at a minimum, to access a photo or image taken with either their computer (if record works) or loaded from their camera, cellphone or iPod or ???.  Without a drawing program, they could still create artwork with paper and media (even clay) and take a photo of it to use in Fototoon.
Thanks for all you guys are doing!!!
Caryl