[IAEP] What's on SoaS?

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 04:44:29 EDT 2011

Hi Caryl,

On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 5:17 PM, Caryl Bigenho <cbigenho at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All....
> Is there a link that tells what is included (Sugar Activities, Gnome(?))
> etc. on each build of SoaS?  I poked around a bit on the Sugar Labs wiki,
> but couldn't find it.

The list for SoaS v5 currently is:
sugar-abacus
sugar-browse
sugar-calculator
sugar-chat
sugar-log
sugar-memorize
sugar-physics
sugar-pippy
sugar-read
sugar-record
sugar-speak
sugar-terminal
sugar-turtleart
sugar-write
sugar-xoirc

SoaS v4 wasn't much different. There's been a few more added to v5
(abacus comes to mind).

Currently Browse and Read don't work. I should have Surf included in
time to replace Browse but I'm not sure about whether Read will be
fixed in time or not. Is there any others in particular you would like
included?

We don't ship gnome as part of Sugar on a Stick.

Regards,
Peter