[IAEP] [Sugar-devel] GPL non-compliance, was Re: [SLOBS] GPLv3

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 14:16:36 EDT 2011

Folks --

one thing we need to be in good intellectual shape to handle loaded
questions. Everyone here probably knows them well, but I just re-read

   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loaded_question

and it was rather refreshing and useful.

In general, if you don't know much about a topic, it is a good idea to
*avoid* making inflammatory statements and accusations.

You can ask, but please don't mix the valid questions with accusations
or loaded questions. It doesn't help anyone.

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions