[IAEP] Another question... follow-up on "Really Dumb Question"

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 17 15:20:57 EDT 2011

Hi Folks,
Thanks to those of you who took the time to help me with the other question.  Python it is!  I have downloaded both the "Byte of Python" book and the "Python for Dummies" book.  Both are free.
Now, I am a "Mac Person."  What is the best way to get Python running on my Mac?  Or would I do better to just write little sample programs in terminal on an XO?
If I wanted to write a "real" Activity for Sugar, what would I want to use?
I suspect the answers to this are in James Simmons book (which I helped translate into Spanish last summer, but forgot).  I will check it out, but would welcome any suggestions you folks would like to share.... especially other "Mac Folks."
Thanks again,
Caryl