[IAEP] FW: McKinsey report: Urban world: mapping the economic power of cities (PDF / ePub)

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 11 11:54:01 EDT 2011

Thanks, Sean....

This is fascinating stuff!  It fits right in with the book I am currently reading: "Arrival City" by Doug Saunders (ISBN 978-0-375-42549-3). The book is full of tales of people migrating from rural to urban areas over the past 150 years. It tells how various policies toward these migrants has played out politically and economically.  The author, a journalist, tends to write in convoluted run-on sentences that often have to be parsed to find the meaning. But, I still recommend it to anyone who is interested in this sort of thing.
Caryl