[IAEP] GetBook activity
gonzalo at laptop.org
Sat Apr 2 00:01:58 EDT 2011
Here there are a new unofficial version of GetBooks to test.
You can download it from http://dev.laptop.org/~gonzalo/GetBooks-6.xo (the
name of the file is the same, but is updated)
* Don't save entry in the Journal.
* Download cover images in separated threads to do the UI more responsive.
* Use REST client backend to search in Internet Archive (from Get Internet
Archive Books activity)
* Show books in the journal (My books, in the sources combo)
* Improved work flow (using "Open in Journal" buttons, like in Browse)
* Add support of DejaVu files.
* More minor fixes
You can see the code (and start to contribute ;) ) in
If you want test adding a private bookserver, you can install Pathagar
and copy the file get-books.cfg from the activity to /etc directory and add
name = MyBookServer
query_uri = http://IP_NUMBER/catalogs/?q=
opds_cover = http://opds-spec.org/cover
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the IAEP