[IAEP] Spanish Anyone? Live Mocha 1/2 price sale today for twitter users

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 14 11:21:09 EDT 2010

¡Hola!
This for those of you who would like to get a start on learning Spanish. I ran across it on Twitter today.  I have used the old free Live Mocha Chinese course and it is pretty good (and still free).  This new format sounds even better... but no Chinese yet.  They do have Spanish though. You can see a sample lesson if you check on the link in the orange box on the upper right. You do have to register to do the trial.

http://www.livemocha.com/content/splash_page/active/es-mx/sourceid:usihp

They also have a special "one day sale (ha!) for Twitter users" that gives you half price.  They will probably do it again?  Maybe? Hope so?  Anyway, here is the page that linked from Twitter:

http://go.livemocha.com/twitter/

The fun thing is the help you get from other learners.  A high school girl in China helped me with Chinese and I have helped people in Latin America with English.  Don't have time for that right now though. Guess I'm a slacker!

Caryl